CDR-Data Corporation add feature in Security
CDR-Data is announcing the new enhancements for eCDR© from the oldest call accounting ASP company. Security is critical for organizations and businesses. There are hundreds and thousands web attacks daily. To fight against this CDR-Data has developed new features in the username and password login. Here is a white paper from the FCC’s standards for security and login protection.
These attacks can make a successful business go out of business in days.
Here are some of the enhancements developed that our clients requested and/or needed.
- An account will be locked out if more the six failed logon attempts.
- User session expires after fifteen minutes of inactivity.
- Contain at least 3/4: Upper, lower case, alphanumeric, and special characters
- Password will expire after ninety days, if not used.
- The system/application prevents the last 6 passwords to be reused.
Not every employee needs access to all of your information. Keep your login information to yourself.
About CDR-Data Corporation
CDR-Data Corporation, based in Pasadena CA, www.cdrdata.com consists of a group of professionals with decades of experience in the telemanagement, call accounting and IT industry. By using an ASP environment, this team has consistently delivered proven products and services that provide answers to management's questions of telecommunications usage and billing. CDR-Data has gained its market share by consistently delivering high quality and flexible solutions to each and every CDR-Data client.
For More information:
CDR-Data Corporation Judith Lopez 626-791-7900